Grandview Medical-Dental Clinic
Grandview Medical-Dental Clinic
Grandview Medical-Dental Clinic
YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19 primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19 booster although it is offered through our employee health department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series will be considered and for those approved, the employee should anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other protective equipment offered.
The Behavioral Health Consultant provides primary care-based behavioral health services to clients with complex or chronic needs depending on assigned program as determined in the treatment or care plan of the client. Counseling or therapeutic services are provided as part of a team, with primary care-based services being integrated into the care plan directed by the primary care provider. We offer this position at either PsyD/PhD clinical psychologist, or independently licensed Master's-level mental health therapist.
What We Offer
- Clinical Psychologist: $10,000.00 hiring bonus paid in first paycheck. Salary $120,000.
- Master's-level independently licensed therapist: $5,000.00 hiring bonus in first paycheck, $2,000.00 bonus at 12 months. Salary $100,000.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education, and more.
- Responds to requests from primary care providers to address behavioral health needs of medical clinic patients to maintain a warm hand-off for most patient encounters.
- Provides brief intervention for presenting problems and triage for on-going treatment services as needed.
- Completes encounters and associated documentation, including coding and billing.
- Presents case studies and reports to funding sources or as requested by outside organizations.
- Measures change and adjusts treatment as needed, using appropriate screening tools.
- Provides cognitive behavioral therapy to individuals, families, groups or communities as assigned. Integrates cognitive behavioral interventions in multiple settings.
- Enters documentation into the electronic medical record (EMR).
- Responds to crisis situations, assessing urgency of patient's needs, provides care, and obtains appropriate services as needed.
- Assists patient and family in obtaining additional services and other resources as needed. Documents all referrals made to other resources.
- As assigned, participates in various community meetings and serves as a liaison to numerous community agencies and organizations, including school districts, hospitals, law enforcement, Division of Children and Family Services (DCFS) staff, and tribal authorities.
- Presents mental health/behavioral health findings and recommendations in verbal or written format to appropriate professionals either upon request or as part of a regular case presentation for peer review or clinical meeting.
- Leads staff training sessions on new therapeutic techniques and practices. Provides training and education on clinical topics to team members, staff and the community, as needed.
- Performs clinical responsibilities in alignment with The Joint Commission (TJC), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and YVFWC requirements.
Clinical Psychologist Requirements
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology.
- Experience Preferred: One year's clinical experience working within a multidisciplinary team in primary care or other medical settings providing diagnostic and psychological assessments, for primary care-based positions. One year's clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families for specialty behavioral health settings.
- Licenses/Registration: Licensed Psychologist within the state of practice. First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification obtained within 45 days of employment.
Master's Level Therapist Requirements
- Education: Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field.
- Experience: Two years' experience postgraduate/master's experience in the direct treatment of persons with mental illness or emotional disturbance; such experience must have been gained under the supervision of a mental health professional. Washington State designation as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) may be substituted for this experience requirement. One year's full-time experience in the treatment of children under the supervision of a children's mental health specialist. Washington State designation as a Child Mental Health Specialist may be substituted for this experience requirement.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/First Aid certification (or obtained within 45 days of employment). One of the following licenses is required for this position (must apply for within one week of hire if the license is not current):
- Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:Masters Degree - MEd
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :