Join the esteemed professionals at Operation Mend at UCLA Health! As a case manager, you will work collaboratively with the Operation Mend multidisciplinary team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care for assigned ITP participants. You will maintain contact with relevant providers to monitor and coordinate treatment efforts. You will serve as a liaison between the Operation Mend ITP participants, Operation Mend staff and ITP participant's local case manager and care providers to ensure continuity of care and access to behavioral health needed services before, during, and after participation in the ITP.
1) M.A. in Psychology or related fields; License Required (LCSW, LMFT, etc).
2) Experience in the area of military, family, trauma, and/or prevention.
3) Experience working with families from diverse backgrounds.
4) Skilled in keeping accurate and timely records.
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6) Ability to work effectively and closely with other members of the team.
7) Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
8) Ability to work independently and report to supervisor on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
9) Flexible hours some evenings and weekends.
10) Skilled in management of time and setting priorities.
11) Ability to take direction.
12) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access. Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to follow University Policy and Procedures.
13) Bilingual preferred.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :