YOU, Inc. is a leading child welfare, behavioral health & education agency dedicated to helping children and families to flourish and reach their potential. We are currently seeking Board Certified Child & Psychiatrists looking to contribute to our mission of providing youth and families with opportunities to fulfill their potential and build a brighter future. We currently have full-time, part-time or moonlighting opportunities available.
The Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is responsible for providing psychiatric care to clients and consultations to the multidisciplinary treatment teams and programs within the agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide consultations to YOU, Inc. staff regarding various issues arising from the provision of psychiatric care to the clients.
- Meet with multidisciplinary clinic treatment teams, as needed, for purpose of treatment planning.
- Provide training (as needed) to YOU, Inc. staff regarding general clinical issues, psychopharmacology and research practices.
- Participate in the planning and development of medical and psychiatric services to improve the level of care and training needs of professional staff.
- Provide consultations to nursing staff and necessary coverage to other psychiatry personnel delivering services within YOU, Inc.
- Provide on call support (rotating schedule) to the clients and programs of YOU, Inc.
To be carried out by Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist under the supervision of the Medical Director:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations of clients and participate in the implementation of multidisciplinary treatment or crisis intervention services as clinically appropriate.
- Provide psycho-pharmacological evaluations and regular follow up services for clients for whom such treatment may be indicated.
- Act as a liaison to the Emergency Screening Units in the area as part of crisis intervention for YOU, Inc clients
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend and kneel frequently throughout the day.
- Must be able to perform sedentary aspects of position, including, but not limited to entering data in to medical records, responding to email and phone calls.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Board Certified/ Board eligible and fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Current licensed to practice medicine by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :