UPMC Pinnacle – Adult Consult Psychiatrist - Carlisle, Lititz, Hanover, or York, PA
UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multisite health system — is seeking full-time adult consult psychiatrists to join our growing psychiatry team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to adult patients in our community.
Opportunities for Adult Consult Psychiatrists
- Provides direct consult services to adult and geriatric patients in the ED and medical surgical units at one of the following hospitals: UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle, UPMC Pinnacle Lititz, UPMC Pinnacle Hanover, or UPMC Pinnacle Memorial
- Participates in treatment consultations as needed and consults regularly with advanced practice providers (APP) and other physicians, clinicians and other relevant staff, providing leadership regarding treatment modalities, medications, appropriate level of care, and discharge planning
- Monday to Friday schedule with minimal call
- Collaborates with and supervises APPs
- Geriatric experience preferred but not required
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonus
- Visit UPMCPinnaclehealth.com/Providers and click on "Current Physician Opportunities.”
For the latest information on provider opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com "America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its medical staff of more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,346 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in CY 2019. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :