Developmental Psychologist - Dallas, TX
Pediatrix Medical Group
Pediatrix Medical Group
Dallas, Texas 75201
New Psychologist Opening with Growing Developmental Practice!
Busy developmental pediatric practice in Dallas, Texas seeks a Psychologist to join our interdisciplinary team of developmental pediatricians and an established group of PNPs. Our practice sees children with a variety of developmental issues including autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, developmental delay, school challenges including ADHD, learning disabilities and school failure, behavioral problems, and more.
The practice provides inpatient developmental consultation in the NICU for infants at risk of developmental sequelae, as well as outpatient follow-up services in our developmental office. The practice also includes community referrals for older infants and children with common developmental concerns such as autism and ADHD.
As our practice continues to grow, we are looking for a Psychologist who can assist with outpatient developmental assessments. Candidate must be adept in cognitive and behavioral assessment and have experience and training with the ADOS. The Psychologist will evaluate children under the supervision of a developmental pediatrician and will not be required to manage patients.
Responsibilities would include:
- Diagnostic assessment in a multidisciplinary clinic setting
- Perform cognitive, achievement, early development, adaptive, behavior and/or autism evaluations
- Collaborate with the clinical team in case discussions, development of patient educational resources and clinical practice initiatives
- Future opportunities may include provision of parent/family consultation on behavior management, coping with complex medical needs, or educational supports based on practitioner interest
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Date Posted : 03/30/2022
Share On :