The full-time Nursing Instructor will teach classes in Practical and Associate Degree Nursing theory, laboratory and clinical practice in accordance with program philosophy, objectives and procedures. The Instructor will facilitate student learning and initiate and participate in efforts to consistently improve the level of student success. The selected candidate will work to create a supportive, student-centered learning enviroment both in the classroom and outside of it, particularly by being responsive to students' needs.
1. Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution.
2. A minimum of three years of full time clinical nursing experience or part-time experience that would equate to three full-time years is required (6,240 hours).
3. Recent, relevant experience in Nursing within the past five years.
4. Current Michigan Licensure as a Registered Nurse or eligibility to obtain Michigan RN licensure prior to start date.
5. Evidence of continuing professional development.
Masters Degree - MA,Masters Degree - MBA,Masters Degree - MEd,Masters Degree - MS,Masters Degree - MSEE
$46,356.00 - $56,691.00